Complaint Review: wipe new

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: mrichey — Phoenix Arizona USA
wipe new

wipe new they gave a refund and then went back into my account without my sa so and charged me again Internet

i filed a report 11/29/2012. #961587. well i got them to give me a refund on 11/30/2012. then on 12/2 2012 they went back into my account and took the money again without my permission! now they say that they cant find any charge to my account even when i have my bank statement to prove it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wipe-new/internet/wipe-new-they-gave-a-refund-and-then-went-back-into-my-account-without-my-sa-so-and-charg-963752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wipe new