Complaint Review: wippy.com/uk

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: kirbie — swansea Other
wippy.com/uk

wippy.com/uk This company is a rip off.Do not fall for it. Internet

I was on facebook last week when a web page wippy.com popped up so thought i would check it out, the website is a bidding website which says register for free so i registered as it was free they then told me i had free bids so i used them to bid on a camera which i won the bid for the camera which was 2:51 so they then asked for my credit card details which i thought was to pay for the camera, After filling in all my details they then tell me i have to pay a membership fee of 34, It states on the website that u can cancel the account at any time by sending them an email,

They did not state that i had to start up an account in order to bid for the camera as i would never signed up for it. I sent them an email the the same day to cancel the account after realising i had to pay 34 and they are still saying i have to pay the first months membership which they will take out of my account in  7 days. I asked them would i still get the camera i payed for and they told me i have to send them ID with my signature on either my passport or my driving licence. No way would i ever scan my passport details or passport details over the internet so i quess i will not have the camera i payed for, I advise anybody to stay away for the website as they are a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wippycomuk/internet/wippycomuk-This-company-is-a-rip-offDo-not-fall-for-it-Internet-1046209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wippy.com/uk