Complaint Review: Wireless Emporium

1410 N. Batavia St. Orange, California United States of America

Wireless Emporium Phony return scam Orange, California

*Author of original report: Update

*UPDATE Employee: Issue has been addressed with customer

I bought a cellphone which was supposed to be refurbished, but it had been heavily used. The password was the original owner's and I could not reset it, and the battery died after 20 hours on stand-by. I sent an email asked for these problems to be solved, or an RMA to return it. The email was received and confirmed, but I did not get an answer.

Two days later I sent another email (this is 6 days from the date of the order, 2 days from the receipt of the phone, and well within the 7 days necessary for the EZ No_Hassle {Return} Policy), asking again for an RMA. No response, so I called Lisa at WE, who promised an RMA, but never sent it.

I sent a third email the next day, but still no response. On the 17th I sent an email to their service department from inside their website asking them to send the RMA before closing on the 18th, or I would dispute the charges through my credit card company. They did not contact me, and I am filing the dispute.

This company is a fraud as far as I am concerned, and I will not deal with it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Emporium/Orange-California-98867/Wireless-Emporium-Phony-return-scam-Orange-California-1036625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Emporium

Update

AUTHOR: Vespaio - ()

After writing my report, the Operations Manager from Wireless Emporium contacted me, apologized for the error, and promised to send me an RMA and to refund my money. I still do not understand how the problem arose, although after one telephone call and four emails, I think I would have called the customer to find out why he was not receiving my responses.

Be that as it may, the OM was courteous. efficient, and kept his word. It is unfortunate that this misunderstanding occurred, but based upon his actions, as well as the company's reasonable prices and quick delivery, I will do business with it again.

Issue has been addressed with customer

AUTHOR: Rubenwe - ()

Our customer who filed this report has been contacted in regards to their issue and has been notified that a return label will be provided for them to send back the product and that a full refund will be issued as well. When the customer requested a RMA to return the item one was issued through an automated E-mail system. This E-mail was likely detected as spam and moved to a spam folder which would explain why our customer did not receive the RMA in his E-mail as he requested. However, that is not an excuse to the customer having this issue. Our customers happiness is the most important thing to us as a company. We will provide the customer a return label and refund as we have mentioned and hope that they will give us another opportunity at earning their business.