Complaint Review: Wireless Emporium.com

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2014

• Reported By: Randell — escalon California
Wireless Emporium.com
1410 Batavia St. Orange, California USA

Wireless Emporium.com Wireless Emporium Inc. Breaks it's Promise of 90 Day No Hassle Returns Orange California

Wireless Emporium.com promises 90 Day No Hassle Returns. I purchased a product which was delivered to me defective. I started a request to return in less than 10 days from the purchase date. They provided a Return Murchandise Authorization. I followed their instructions and returned the product and had to pay the return postage. On January 25, 2013 they contacted me advising they had refunded my money to PayPal. The refund has not been made as they claim. I contacted PayPal and it only takes 48 hours for a refund to be processed. I sent a follow up email to Wirelwss Emporium asking them to investigate as to why my refund had not been made. They have not responded to my request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Emporiumcom/Orange-California-92867/Wireless-Emporiumcom-Wireless-Emporium-Inc-Breaks-its-Promise-of-90-Day-No-Hassle-Ret-1128222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Emporium.com