Complaint Review: Wireless Hospital

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Mayra33 — Richardson Texas
Wireless Hospital
401 Nort Central Expressway # 700 Richardson, Texas USA

Wireless Hospital rj ryan Wireless Hospital broke my phone, when I refused to take it in that way he steal it! Richardson Texas

I went to Wireless Hospital hoping to unlock my Galaxy 3S. My phone was in mint condition, no scratches, no problem at all the only thing I want to  do was to unlock it. I found this shop place call Wireles Hospital and I decided to give it a try. Little I knew it would be my worst nightmare! The owner name rj ryan told me to came back in two an hour or so, which it would be the time for him to unlock the phone. My surprise was big when he told me without even say "sorry" that he broke my phone! He told me that he drop it when he try to charge it! Seriously???!!! he promised me that he would replace it with Original parts!But obviously this didn't happen. Long story short, he made me to keep going to his place promising me that he would replace it, but this NEVER happened until he finally told me that he would not do it! He lend me the phone with the broken screen and told me to do not come back and to take my phone and... quote: "DO WHATEVER I WANT TO DO BECAUSE HE WILL NOT FIX IT ANYMORE! Seriously people stay away from this guy!

I will sue him and take him to jail, I know this is not the first time this is happening so if you want to file a complaint let me know so we can unify and sue him together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wireless-Hospital/Richardson-Texas-75080/Wireless-Hospital-rj-ryan-Wireless-Hospital-broke-my-phone-when-I-refused-to-take-it-in-1104166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wireless Hospital