Complaint Review: WirelessEmporium

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: James — San Marcos California
WirelessEmporium
1410 N.Batavia St, Orange California,92867 Orange, California USA

WirelessEmporium I ordered a cell battery and I received the incorrect one. They refuse to tell me how to return it and get the correct one. Orange California

I ordered a new battery for my Samsung 4G sgh-T769 (T-Mobile) phone from you on 7-12-13. I received your battery BAT-SAM-SGS4-03 from you on 7-15-13. It is the wrong battery as it does not fit in my phone.

I sent you two e-mails requesting instructions to return the battery and get the correct one. No response from you. I called two times yesterday and two times today and you don’t pick up the phone. I am just on hold and it disconnects after a 10 to 15 minute wait.

Why am I having this problem getting this corrected or even getting any calls or responses from you?

They are not available to help me return and get the correct battery. They do not return e-mail messages sent to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WirelessEmporium/Orange-California-92867/WirelessEmporium-I-ordered-a-cell-battery-and-I-received-the-incorrect-one-They-refuse-t-1067808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WirelessEmporium