Complaint Review: Wisdek

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: Max — New York
Wisdek
180 Brodie Drive Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

Wisdek This company should be shut down for its black hat seo services Richmond Hill Ontario

I cannot stand the company with a pasion. I got a call one day from a guy named Mark Reeves. Mark claimed he was not a telemarketer, but rather a market analyst. He asked me whether I wanted to be seen on first page of Google. I was thrown back by his question because he already knew the answer to the question. It's like asking: what colour is the sky? I was looking for SEO services and thought I would try them out, despite Mark's bad pitching skills. We set up a campaign, I got their progress reports, spoke with technical department manager etc. 3 months later, there was no progress. None of my keywords were showing up on Google. When I asked, Farid simply said that "my keywords were too competitive."  I didn't hire and pay them for 3 months to do nothing. No money was returned, so I did a charge back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wisdek-/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-l4j-8h4/Wisdek-This-company-should-be-shut-down-for-its-black-hat-seo-services-Richmond-Hill-Ont-1093760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wisdek