Complaint Review: wix

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Leyla — United States of America
wix

wix wix.com LIE!! SCAMMER!!! UNAUTHORIZE CHARGES!! Internet

I purchase wix and they scam be so bad. They charge my account and continue to nonstop. I never reciece this free advertise package they offer when I purchase from their website. A lot of people have experience the same flaw.I can see that there is a lot of unsatisfy customers as well. Im pretty sure wix is going out of business soon.  I contact my bank and filed a dispute AGAINST THESE  bastards! I was happy when I got my money back.Move on to a new host and those bastards!! file a false claim against me and took my money. It was false accusation. All I got to say is what comes around go arounds. They get whats coming to them, funny thing is I think everyone should start making youtube videos!! about wix being scammers. I saw one video so far I give this woman prop for going viral showing these bastards who she is. Im planning on making one to add on to the collections. I think that if your got scam by wix its important you voice it. One voice goes a long way!! it help other people as well as nailing these jackass. I trusted them at first because I saw all these ads but never trust a business just because they got a lot of marketing fund to advertise their logo. Please do your research lesson learn and Imma keep spreading my words about wix.com!! that they are scammer worst hosting sites ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wix/internet/wix-wixcom-LIE-SCAMMER-UNAUTHORIZE-CHARGES-Internet-840700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wix