Complaint Review: wizard wood wands

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: arichards — pataskala Ohio United States of America
wizard wood wands
panama city, Florida United States of America

wizard wood wands magiked away my money yet wand didnt appear. panama city, Florida

I ordered a custom wand from this website after much thought. I was etremely excited as this was my first online purchase of any kind. I ordered the wand on 1/10/12 it is now, amazingly, 7/6/12 and i still have no wand.

My invoice number was 973896 and my purchase was approved within minutes, and my visa was down $40 dollars the very next day. I have sent numerous emails to both addresses, yet all of them dont exist, even in my outbox. I have also heard nothing from magix since 3/11/12 when he sent a joint email. I replied asking for details about my wands status, and i got no reply.

I have been as patient and forgiving as i can ever be and i am now done. It shouldnt have come to this. I just want my wand or my money back. Not to mention this expierience has damaged my trust of online companies, and shopping which i think is sad. Whats even more sad is that this company is praying on innocent buyers that dont deserve to be treated like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wizard-wood-wands/panama-city-Florida-32406/wizard-wood-wands-magiked-away-my-money-yet-wand-didnt-appear-panama-city-Florida-907508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wizard wood wands