Complaint Review: wizard wood wands

• Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: Damian — kaplan Louisiana United States of America
wizard wood wands
panama city, Florida United States of America

wizard wood wands wands of wizard wood, magix Did not send me my wand or respond to emails after charging me panama city, Florida

*Author of original report: email recieved

*Author of original report: BBB and order number

I ordered a wand from wizard wood wands on 1-13-12 and it has been 6 weeks and i have not recieved my wand. They have charged my account and not responded to any of my multiple emails. It is sad if filling a report like this is the only way to get them to respond.I understand being busy and behind schedule but you should at least respond to paying customers' emails.

If any person with this company sees this please contact me so we can resolve this issue in a timely civilized manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wizard-wood-wands/panama-city-Florida-32406/wizard-wood-wands-wands-of-wizard-wood-magix-Did-not-send-me-my-wand-or-respond-to-emails-843971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wizard wood wands

email recieved

AUTHOR: Damian - (United States of America)

magix sent out an email stating that they have an extreme volume of orders and they are getting to them as fast as possible. just wish they had a quicker update system. will update again when i recieve my order

BBB and order number

AUTHOR: Damian - (United States of America)

Magix, i have also fild with the BBB since you have still not replied to any messages. And my invoice number is 974505

successfully