Complaint Review: Wizard Wood Wands

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Aniki — Waynesboro Virginia
Wizard Wood Wands PO Box 15044 Panama City, Florida USA

Wizard Wood Wands AKA wizardwands.netMagix ,Personal Email ending Name, WWWANDS ,Billing Statement Name, info@wizardwands WWW emailed me for a while about a custom wand and then took the money and ran. Its been 9 monthes and I have all documentation Panama City Florida

Nine months ago I order a cutsom wand (From Wizardwands.net ) for a family member and this websites testimonials were looking better than expected. I spent exactly $40.63 on 09/30/*2 21:37:41, for the wood for this custom wand as it would take atleast three months to start it because all makers were in process of other custom wands. Well I recieve an email from admin@wizardwands.net stating

"Order Status Update - Approved", the time and date being 9/29/2012 1:37:00 PM.

Regards to the email shows the signiture and address,

If you have any questions about this order, please let us know. You can reply to this email, visit us online at www.wizardwands.net, or contact us at the following. [continued below]....

.....

PO Box 15463
Panama City FL 32406

Thank you for your order!

Regards,

Customer Service

The same night (9/29/2012) I notice an email asking about some changes to my custom wand design, I respond back and forth for about that night and the following day with a total of 3 responsive emails from info@wizardwands.net and it ends with me being told my wand would at the very least have my wand started in three months time. Around one month I try to check up on the process, no response. Then I sent emails 12/30/12, 1/21/2013, and finally today.

I have tried other forms of contact but all seems to fail, and I just wish to get my property back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wizard-Wood-Wands/Panama-City-Florida-32406/Wizard-Wood-Wands-AKA-wizardwandsnetMagix-Personal-Email-ending-Name-WWWANDS-Billing-1062996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wizard Wood Wands