Complaint Review: WJXR

• Phone: 904-358-2265
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

WJXR Bargain Channel 92.1 FM WJXR :Untruth Tellers Mcclenney Florida

I moved to Jacksonville Fl area about 20 years ago.  I heard this radio station while flipping channels.

I live by the old adage" if it is too good to be true, it probably is."  With this radio station that pretends to offer barfains, this adage is true.

The owner, Greg Pariah is such a untruthfull salemen that he should be put in jail! The electronic merchandise on that channel is either used, refurbished. broken and or so out of date that NO one else wants it, so they stick it to the unsuspeting consumer.  They prey on the unknowledgeable ,and usually the elderly, buyer.

I am commetting on the rebuttal that Greg himself wrote.  Customer staidfaction is NOT number 1 with this company and he makes no effort to change anything.  Once you pay your moneyL BUYER BEWARE.  There ae no refunds.

Once I bought a certificate that was redeemable at one of the jewlery sponsers, Dan the diamond slicer at Faith Jewlery in Jacksonville Fl.  for $119.00.  My auto was in a accident that totalled the car.  I combed the auto for the paid certificate, but to no avail.  I went to Faith jewelers and explained the situation. Dan, the wholesaler, said and I quote. No problem. just go back to the radio station and they will issue you another certificate".  I ask what if they don't , I was told that the store would honor the purchase.  What a joke!!!!  I filled out a form and never heard anything else about it.  I called the station several times, and I was told, " Greg never replaces cerificates".  I went back to the jewlery store and I was told by Dan that he could not honor the purchase becasue he needed his money, Greg the owner of the radio station would not honor the purchse althought, I  could prove I paid for the  merchandise.  So for him to write that customer satisfaction is number one is past the term of truthful.

The Dominos cards refered to in the previous complaint was all true!!  Most of the Dominos in the area DO NOT honor the card and if you find one that does is cost more money that regular pizzas.

The computer that the othe man was talking about is a real rip off. The pc are all old and are sold to a scrap metal business and again Greg is tryong to make money off of unsuspecting and unknowledgable buyers.  The monitor is only a 15 ot 17 inch. No one uses those any more, you can not even buy them in the stores. But it is a flat screen and not a CTR.

I have oftern wondered , how do the employees sleep at night, and then I realized they are there for a reason, they have no conscious either.

Bottom line: Nothing is for free and in this case a bargain!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WJXR-/Mcclenney-Florida-32063/WJXR-Bargain-Channel-921-FM-WJXR-Untruth-Tellers-Mcclenney-Florida-1065634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WJXR