Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
WLI Reservation Rewards
6 Corporate Drive Ste 450 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards Charging my credit card without my knowledge or permission for no services. Shelton Connecticut

When I placed an order with FTD my credit card number was given to WLI Reservations rewards without my knowledge. WLI has been charge this card for $10.00 each month for no services or product. I noticed this because I rarely use this credit card and it should have zero balance.

Hootieboots
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Charging-my-credit-card-without-my-knowledge-or-permission-for-no-287322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards