Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 24, 2006

• Reported By:Davus California
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.
http://home.reservationrewards.com/Default.asp Richmond, California U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS Do you buy through Expedia? Buy? Think again. ripoff! It appears that when I made a purchase from either buy.com or Expedia.com Richmond California

So, the other day I log into my credit card a notice a $10 charge from WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS - 888-6885995, CT. Interesting, I don't remember purchasing from the on purpose.

So I look around google, and I find two very strong links on the subject. It appears that when I made a purchase from either buy.com or Expedia.com, I got signed up with them. Based on others reviews, looks like Expedia.com.

So, I visit the Reservation Rewards website and tell them I lost my password. I put in my address I use for all purchases, and low and behold, I get my "lost" password. Keep in mind I've never been here before. So, I check my membership info, and wow. They got my address and obviously my credit card number too.

So, I went to FAQ's, General, and Cancel my membership. Now, after cancelling my membership, I am told I will receive a $10 refund for the last months charge (fortunately first month for me too), and all should be good. I am so careful and this sh** still happens. Buyer beware.

Alejandra
Davis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2006 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/Richmond-California-94804/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-Do-you-buy-through-Expedia-Buy-Think-again-ripoff-It-appears-th-173068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.

utopian