Complaint Review: W.M LOGLINE CORP.

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: madAznWoman — BOWLING GREEN Kentucky United States of America
W.M LOGLINE CORP.
702 bentonville bentonville / madrid, Arkansas United States of America

W.M LOGLINE CORP. IDEALAIM.COM, LOGLINECORP.COM Secret shopper scam/deposit cashiers check/bounces than your left paying the bank back the money bentonville / madrid, Arkansas

I'm super angry!!!!these so called company called W.M LOGLINE CORP. sent me a letter saying I was accepted for a mystery shopping job and sent me a cashiers check and I'm suppose to deposit it into my account, I was reading about mystery shopping scam and it said that they will try and get you to deposit money into your bank account(1,795.33)and then within 24-48 hours it should be in your account!they fu*king lied, they wired all that money to their bank account and your the one left paying the bank back that money or else your in big trouble!!!!thank god I did some research on scams or else I would of never found out!these fu**kers tried to be smart. Whenever I tried to search W.M logline corp, I would get nothing. Then I realized I saw a website that says idealaim.com! and I search that website out and it was a scam alright!they were smart enough not to put W.M LOGLINE CORP. on google so they would seem legit!but they are not!I'm warning everyone to stay off this site because its a SCAM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WM-LOGLINE-CORP/bentonville-madrid-Arkansas-/WM-LOGLINE-CORP-IDEALAIMCOM-LOGLINECORPCOM-Secret-shopper-scamdeposit-cashiers-check-973241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W.M LOGLINE CORP.