Complaint Review: wmv*match.com

• Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: Deerfield lady — Woolwich Maine United States of America
Internet, Texas United States of America

wmv*match.com unaithorized credit card charge Internet, Texas

Aftre getting home from a weekend away with my husband to celebrate out 40th wedding anniversary, I checkd my credit card online.  To my surprise there was a credit card charge and an offsetting credit on my credit card from wmv*match.com.  I called them and they verified that a charge had been made, but that due to a techinical error they corrected the charge and credited my credit card.  So how did they get my card information, name and address??  This Texas base company when I live 1500 miles away.  Could it have been when I bouth my cowboy boots back in March in Texas and the clerk was having some difficulty processing my credit card?  In any case that card has been reported compromised.  But mvw.match.com did not provide me with a good enough explanation so BEWARE and watch your cards if you use them in Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wmvmatchcom/Internet-Texas-/wmvmatchcom-unaithorized-credit-card-charge-Internet-Texas-751395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wmv*match.com