Complaint Review: Wolenski Trucking

• Reported By: William — Charlotte North Carolina
Wolenski Trucking
1576 Vermont Ave White Oak , Pennsylvania USA

Wolenski Trucking They will not pay you.. White Oak Pennsylvania

Hey my fellow truckers I have to warn you about a fleet owner who is not a good owner at all. The trucking company is named Wolenski Trucking they are with Panther ground air logistics (Seville OH). If you drive a straight truck for them watch out. I drove OTR for them for 3 weeks, I did not like OTR driving so I told the fleet owner Tom Wolenski he said ok, but would have to hold my checks for 30 days I said ok.  Well my fellow truckers that has been since July 25 2013 and I STILL have not gotten one check. They own me for three weeks of driving (around 1900 dollars) they will NOT PAY, nor responed to my e-mails. BEWARE OF THIS FLEET OWNER. (Wolenski Trucking they are out of Butler Pa)   Take care and be safe out there fellow truckers.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wolenski-Trucking-/White-Oak-Pennsylvania-15131/Wolenski-Trucking-They-will-not-pay-you-White-Oak-Pennsylvania-1105153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wolenski Trucking