Complaint Review: wolf camera

• Reported By: Tish — stephenville Texas United States of America
wolf camera
fortworth, Texas United States of America

wolf camera, ritzpix Ripped off by ritzpix Frequent Foto. fortworth Texas

I purchased a camera on Mothers Day 2012 and was discounted on camera for signing up for a frequent foto membership that is (was) supossed to be for one year. Membership consists of drafting $21.64 every month out of my checking account and to be used for developing prints etc. Was told I have three months at a time funds can be used or expires. I drove one hr away to my nearest wolf camera that I always use , to find a phone # on an empty gone out of businesss store. Called number and lady I spoke with said she will cancell my membership with no eary termination fee, and i still had credit (60+$ )  I asked how and when I could use it . Her exact words "you can only use on our website and I would use it by the first ."    Not that it expires before the first but if it were her thats what she would do. So today Nov.!st I went through the trouble of downloading all there programs on my computer had a few items ready to purchase just to find out no balance. Called again ! Waited 17 mins to speak with someone that was rude and not helpful at all. I feel they should have warned their costomers ahead of time about going out of business and should be more respectful to costomers that are not at all happy about getting ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wolf-camera/fortworth-Texas-/wolf-camera-ritzpix-Ripped-off-by-ritzpix-Frequent-Foto-fortworth-Texas-963296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wolf camera