Complaint Review: woman with license plate number 3NCS883

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Jeff — Manteca California USA
woman with license plate number 3NCS883
1431 W. Yosemite Manteca, California United States of America

woman with license plate number 3NCS883 Nosy Evil Immature Terrible Woman and Parent Manteca, California

My wife was in the bathroom changing our 1 year old son's diaper.  He has a bit of a diaper rash, so he was crying.  A woman having long hair and two children of her own showed up, I assume, to use the bathroom.  We could hear our son crying.  Save Mart's bathroom's are small and only accomadate one person at a time.  This woman never asked if my wife or child needed any help, but started, instead, making rude remarks about her belief about my wife being a bad parent, etc.  She continued this even after my wife got out of the restroom.  I called the manager and reported the harassment, which the woman continued, even in his presence.  She accused us of being "trailer trash" and demanded that my wife "cover up".  This woman also threatened to call the police, though what she expected to gain from THAT, I have no idea.  She flipped me off as she left.

This woman, calling us names and reacting as she did, set a poor example for her two children.  Even more so, by continuing to harass us.  She drives a white van (I do not know the model) with the license plate 3NCS883 from California.  This woman is evil and seems to get off on harassing others. She showed no interest in offering any real assistance and greatly upset my wife.  This woman is horrid.

My only complaint regarding Save Mart is that, even when the manager was called, nothing was truly done about this woman, save that he remained there to keep the peace.  She was not asked to leave or told not to bother us.

The incident occurred on 10-13-2012 at about 2:20 PM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/woman-with-license-plate-number-3NCS883/Manteca-California-95336/woman-with-license-plate-number-3NCS883-Nosy-Evil-Immature-Terrible-Woman-and-Parent-Mant-968707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on woman with license plate number 3NCS883