Complaint Review: Woman Within

• Reported By: Theresa — Allentown Pennsylvania
Woman Within
2300 Southeastern Avenue Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Woman Within not as described, customer service uncaring Indianapolis Indiana

I have purchased several hundred dollars worth of products from Woman Within, and this is the first, and last time I will ever have a problem with them. I purchased an item they described as a sherpa lounger. Having worked in the textile and garment industry, I thought the $29.99 price that I saw for the item was a good deal, as the price per yard of sherpa fabric is rather high. To my dismay, when the item arrived, it was not sherpa, but a very flimsy stretch fleece. I called the customer service line, and spoke with two separate individuals who were very indifferent to my complaint.

They're a real bunch of sweethearts when you want to place a phone order, practically tripping over themselves to help you. But, when the call is not in their favor, they appear to not have the time, or training, to say "I'm sorry you had this problem."

I guess I will have to find somewhere else to purchase my summer wardrobe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woman-Within/Indianapolis-Indiana-46238/Woman-Within-not-as-described-customer-service-uncaring-Indianapolis-Indiana-1105984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woman Within