Complaint Review: Woman's Day

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry — Flower Mound Texas
Woman's Day
P.O box 6093 Harlan, Iowa USA

Woman's Day Sent. Me notice they are auto renewing a subscription I cancelled. Phone nor is disconnected. No way to reach them Harlan Iowa

I submitted an online subscription for Woman's Day. When I received a renewal I cancelled. Today received a notice that my auto renewal would charge my card on 11/1 for another year. Tried to call their 1800 nip umber on the card and it was disconnected. No way to contact anyone. Obviously a scam and now they have my credit card number!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Womans-Day-/Harlan-Iowa-51593/Womans-Day-Sent-Me-notice-they-are-auto-renewing-a-subscription-I-cancelled-Phone-no-1091355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woman's Day