Complaint Review: Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley

• Reported By: Cindy — Illinois
Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley
4130 Southwest Hwy Hometown, Illinois USA

Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF. Hometown Illinois

I am STILL waiting for a refund. They charged my account when the club was CLOSED!!

All these people do is close clubs and rip people off. Nasty clubs, read the Yelp reviews. Go to the bottom and see all the BAD reviews that the got hidden somehow.

I called the owner Shari Whitley and she will not answer my calls. I call the other clubs that are actually left and they tell me to call the office. I call the office and nobody answers.

I am going to file a complaint with the Attorney General and sue this company if I dont get my money back.

And I am not the only one!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2014 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Womens-Workout-Shari-Whitley/Hometown-Illinois-60456/Womens-Workout-Shari-Whitley-COMPANY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Hometown-Illinois-1155547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Womens Workout/ Shari Whitley