Complaint Review: Womens Workout

• Updated: Wed, May 21, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra — Hometown Illinois
Womens Workout
Hometown, Illinois USA

Womens Workout Shari Whitley Womens Workout World Rip OFF!! Thieves Hometown Illinois

Shari Whitley and Womens Workout I want my money back !!!!!!!!!!!

I just found out the club I joined closed down with NO NOTICE!!!! I am still being charged and there is no club while you drive around in your fancy car. Thats my money bought you that car.

What kind of scam is this? All your clubs are closing down and you are ripping people off. These clubs are so digusting and I wish I never joined your 1970's, outdated joke of a place you call a fitness club. Have you ever been to a real club like LA Fitness or Blast? Blast and LA keep opening clubs and you keep closing them. What does that say?

I got presurred into joining this place, never got any help and stopped going. Now when I want to go its closed!!! And why is there no information on your website? And why does your other club say to call the office and not tell me whats going on? And why does nobody answer at your office? And how many other locations do you plan on closing without telling anybody?

I pretty sure nobody joins your clubs anymore but if they do they should do their research on your terrible company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Womens-Workout/Hometown-Illinois-40456/Womens-Workout-Shari-Whitley-Womens-Workout-World-Rip-OFF-Thieves-Hometown-Illinois-1148672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Womens Workout