Complaint Review: woodfield high school

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: trae m — Zachary Louisiana
woodfield high school
, Select State/Province USA

woodfield high school they scammed me out $200 for a high diploma i took on line ,i tried to enroll in 4 different schools amd they each told me that the school is not accredited and they lied to me when i called them they told me i couldn't get my money back because i have anonther bamk account... Internet

*Consumer Comment: This one is on you!

i tried to enroll in 4 different schools.. i wanted to futher my education .. i have 5 kids that im rasing by myself.. its really embarrassing when they tell me that woodfieldhighschool.com is not accredited why did thay asure my and promised me that tjey are not a scammed they didnt have no problem getting my money.. so why is it a problem giving my money back qhen i ask for a refund .. i need that money so i cant take the real test ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/woodfield-high-school/Select-StateProvince/woodfield-high-school-they-scammed-me-out-200-for-a-high-diploma-i-took-on-line-i-tried-1093364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on woodfield high school

This one is on you!

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Look at your report. There is so much wrong here it is hard to know where to start. Review your sentence structure, spelling, grammer and context. You are right - it is embarrassing to read your report. Even if Woodfield was a legitimate school you would not have been graduated. The fact you were scammed out of $200 should be a wake up call for you. Do I agree that the school was wrong? Yes. But look at your cupability in your very own scam. You signed up for an online dipolma mill knowing that you weren't going to receive any education in exchange for your $200. Then you tried to pass on a fake dipolma as an actual HS dipolma so you could scam someone else! That is wrong too.

It is time for you to grow up. Stop trying to fake out the world with a fake diploma. Get a real education so you can do the right thing and get a job and actually take care of those 5 children you have now.