Complaint Review: woodforest National bank

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous2013 — newark Ohio
woodforest National bank
34 Bolen Avenue Internet, Ohio USA

woodforest National bank Everytime their service does not work they say a amount it cost to fix their mistakes Internet Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Woodforest Customer Service

This bank fired all the good honest workers and hired crooks. The branch took my over draft protection off without asking and did the same to my husbands account. Then when my card number does not work to make a order or check my balance I call and ask them why, she replies I can order you a new card with the same number for $10. Another time someone hacked my account and the bank refused to do anything about it without charging

me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/woodforest-National-bank/Internet-Ohio-43055/woodforest-National-bank-Everytime-their-service-does-not-work-they-say-a-amount-it-cost-1048588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on woodforest National bank

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Woodforest Customer Service

AUTHOR: Woodforest Customer Service - ()

At Woodforest, we take every concern seriously and make every effort to resolve issues promptly. If you would please send me your contact information, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you. If you prefer, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-224-0132. We look forward to speaking with you soon.