Complaint Review: Woodhouse Auto Family

• Updated: Sat, March 01, 2014

• Reported By: montegirl2002 — sioux city Iowa
Woodhouse Auto Family
2101 E. 6th st Sioux City, Iowa USA

Woodhouse Auto Family Bought a Car paid in Cash full amount Dealership refusing to give me the title Sioux City Iowa

*Author of original report: Made things right

Worst Dealership I've ever dealt with. I was supposed to get the title to the car that I paid outright for in 2-3 days. Which was weird I've always received my title same day. Still waiting!  In 4 days I'll have late fees, fines added. In Transit sticker aka paper plate expire on 3/5/14!

Does the Title department care?  No not really since they claim to be working on it! Whatever that means I signed the title at the end of the sale. What is there to work on? Maybe putting the dealership name, date on it? Anyway the Title clerk named Chris says she's trying and if I get late fees they will take care of them or if I get a ticket.  I will not drive the car with expired in transits. The points on my drivers license wouldn't be taken care of or the increase of my auto insurance. I have a prefect driving record and will keep it that way.

So I'm sitting here with a car that really isn't mine considering I can not get them to give me my title! They didn't bother to call me with any issues about the title I had to call them to ask why I didn't receive it. Then she (Chris) claims it would arrive in a week. That was a week ago. I got the same in a week line this week. So If they continue to refuse to give me my title. I will be dropping their car off, demanding my money back plus the cost of the repairs I did to their car. Or if it magical appears they are refunding my Doc fee!

Avoid this Dealership unless you enjoy being treated like crap, lied to!  Still don't know how I sign a "missing" title?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2014 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodhouse-Auto-Family/Sioux-City-Iowa-51101/Woodhouse-Auto-Family-Bought-a-Car-paid-in-Cash-full-amount-Dealership-refusing-to-give-m-1127593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodhouse Auto Family

Made things right

AUTHOR: montegirl2002 - ()

They agreed to unwind the deal after they couldn't produce the title. I loved the car but no car is worth the headache! But they came through