Complaint Review: Woodworkers Guild of America

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: Jim7044 — Katy Texas United States of America
Woodworkers Guild of America
4600 Lyndale Ave. N. Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Woodworkers Guild of America WWGOA CS Continued to charge after cancellation Minneapolis, Minnesota

I responded to an offer from WWGOA for a woodworking DVD for $4.95 for the first to try out. If you like them do nothing and receive one every month for $21.95 plus S&H. After receiving the first it was not what I was looking for and called the number and cancelled. The next month my card was charged $27.44 and another DVD was sent.

I contacted their customer service number and told them that I had cancelled and was told they had the cancellation but it was after the other had been processed.

This past Friday my card was once again charged $27.44 and on Saturday I received yet another DVD. I contacted them today and spoke with a lady named Katy. I informed her of the situation anjd she stated that her records showed no calls from me. I told her that I had Vonage and could email proof of the prior calls and she said she didn't want them.

She said the account was now cancelled. I asked her for a cancellation number and she said she didn't give cancellation numbers that I just needed to remeber her name and extension number. I have contacted my bank and my only recourse has been to change my card number to prevent them from charging again. I would advise all to avoid providing any card number unless you intend to be charged for products you did not order nor do not want

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Woodworkers-Guild-of-America/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55412/Woodworkers-Guild-of-America-WWGOA-CS-Continued-to-charge-after-cancellation-Minneapolis-869271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Woodworkers Guild of America