Complaint Review: Wordpress

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: John — Fountain City Wisconsin
Wordpress
132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, California USA

Wordpress a.ka. automattic.com Stopped my blog posting for no reason! Censorship! San Francisco California

I received the following message from Wordpress.com when I went to approve a comment on my blog:

"Warning: We have a concern about some of the content on your blog. Please click here to contact us as soon as possible to resolve the issue and re-enable posting."

I clicked on the area, and I sent them at least three messages regarding what their concern was about and why I was blocked from posting anything on my blog.  I received NO response!  Furthermore, I have been using Wordpress.com steadily since February of 2012 without any complaints or warnings.  My blogs are from internet news sources, and that is what prompted their warning.  I blogged out an article from Natural News off of the internet to my Wordpress blog on Thursday, June 20, 2013.  The article concerned Google and the NSA spying on Americans for years without their knowledge, and also the purchase of a new quantum computer by Google and the NSA for future spying on Americans.  Nothing in my post was offensive in any nature, and it did not contain anything sexually explicit, vulgar language, etc.; however, I received the "content warning" notice on my blog's dashboard page shortly after and on the same day the Google/NSA story was blogged.  I have repeatedly asked Wordpress to explain their actions, I have received no response from them, and I feel that my Fourth Amendment Constitutional rights have been violated!  I am merely exercising my right to free speech, and they are purposely censoring me and not reinstating my blog-posting as I requested!

I am sure that I am not the only one with this censoring issue for no reason other than to suppress free speech!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wordpress/San-Francisco-California-94107/Wordpress-aka-automatticcom-Stopped-my-blog-posting-for-no-reason-Censorship-San-Fr-1061440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wordpress