Complaint Review: Work Info Center

• Reported By: Frank C — Rancho Cucamonga California
Work Info Center
210 E Lexington Street Baltimore, Maryland USA

Work Info Center SCAM SCAM SCAM Baltimore Maryland

*General Comment: Scammed by work info center (Shame on them)!

I registered to Wok Info Center so that will provide me with foreclosure work from the banks. The only charge for there service is that I pay a one time fee of $99 for a background check and once the background check is complete, estimated 5 to 7 days as I was told by Maria Lopez that I should start seeing leads for work in my emails, 10 days pass I hear or receive no emails, so I contact them for a status on my background check, they told me it went through, I asked for a copy, they told me they will email it to me. To this day I never received it and no good leads for work. I received leads after the fact of my complaints to them. the leads they send me are all dead ends. I feel I been scammed of personnel info and my $99. Lots of other people to!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Work-Info-Center/Baltimore-Maryland-21202/Work-Info-Center-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Baltimore-Maryland-1050577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Work Info Center

#1 General Comment

Scammed by work info center (Shame on them)!

AUTHOR: Diana - ()

Back in April I also received a call from Workinfocenter.  They also told me that I would receive leads from Banks that handled foreclosers.  I was totaly excited.  I just formed my new cleaning business (What a break)  I looked them up on the web to see if the company was legit.  It seemed so. I gave them  all the information and the $99.00.  OK!  I was checked within 2 days received an e-mail, all was a go.   Got my first lead they were all handyman leads.  For roofing, plumbing,painting, etc.  The next month same and there after.  I waited a long time to see if anything would come up for cleaning.(Nothing)  So I was told by someone to call the company to see if they put me in the system under the wrong catagory. (I guess that wasnt case) Well much to my suprise they disconnected their number.  I don't care so much about the money.  If there was a way to get my $99.00 dollars back I would love it.  Buit I don't feel there is much of a chance.  I do know that I do not want my bank card number flooting around out there for them to use.   I hope this is not waist of my time writing this letter. I want something done.  Please advise me on what I should do on my end.

thrown