offers

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: bob — pottstown Pennsylvania United States of America
work source
228 park ave south new york, New York United States of America

work source catherine Watson and Audry BEWARE!!! WORK SOURSE IS A RIP OFF!!! new york, New York

A few weeks ago someone called me asking if I would be interested in working on homes that were foreclosed on for the banks so they could get them on the market for resale. I figured work is slow, why not? So I was told by Audry (a woman at work source center) all I would need to do is pass a back round check to make sure I wasn't dishonest and this would cost $99. if for any reason i didn't pass this back round I would recieve a full refund, if I passed this backround check I would be notified in 3 days and I would start recieving work orders.

3 days later I recieved an email saying "congratulations you have passed your back round check, you will be recieving your work orders in the next business day" well, I didn't get them the next business in fact I didn't get them for 13 days! So after countless calls and countless emails and no answers from the emails and no return calls i left one final message and one final email stating if I didn't recieve a call by the end of the business day that I would call my bank and file a complaint with there fraud department, and that is just what I did. On Jan. 24th my bank retutned my money in my bank and on Jan. 28th Audry called me to tell me that my work orders would soon be sent, I ask her why did she wait for a month to call me back, she said "nevermind you got your money back" she hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/work-source/new-york-New-York-10003-1502/work-source-catherine-Watson-and-Audry-BEWARE-WORK-SOURSE-IS-A-RIP-OFF-new-york-New-1005395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on work source