Complaint Review: workathomejobcentral.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: cathmarcella2 — Manhattan Kansas United States of America
workathomejobcentral.com
2390 crenshaw blvd #257, torrance, ca 90501, USA Internet United States of America

workathomejobcentral.com marksenterprise.com, rapidbusinessgrowthdvd.com I paid 197.00 to this company that does not exist. No help at all with finding job. internet

This company has paid allot of money making their website look professional. I was looking for work at home and got this company. The website said they had many jobs in my area that were looking for people who could type for billing and such. They also say they can teach you to build your own website to sell your stuff. When you join for membership it cost 197.00 money back guarantee. You log on but none of the video teaching sites work. All 13 video's DO NOT WORK. One part f the web page is for typing so I went on and filled out a application. I clicked to continue and the page said congratulations you are hired...You scroll down the page and it says just pay 197.00 and we will set you up..I tried emailing them..All emails were sent back. I paid on Nov. 14, 2009. There was not any phone numbers to call at first but on some of the last emails I keep getting there was a phone number. I called and it was the company that does the credit cards process. I keep getting emails from them..We've found you a few job! It's called Typing-At-Home. It's as simple as Data Entry. Now I get ones that say I am getting a new DVD. So you go in to the site and you have to pay 197.00 to get the DVD. Your $197 Money-Making DVD is paid for in full! Here's the scoop...

This *free* DVD is an interview
with Internet millionaire
Nick Marks...

...where he reveal his proven
blueprint to how he made over
$1-MILLION last year.

My husband is deployed to Afghanistan. So I just wanted to do SOMETHING to keep me busy while he was gone..Maybe even earn a few dollars in the process..I was teaching but I have been having some health issues. These people have PUT ALLOT of MONEY in these scam's don't be trapped...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/workathomejobcentralcom/internet/workathomejobcentralcom-marksenterprisecom-rapidbusinessgrowthdvdcom-I-paid-19700-to-537320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on workathomejobcentral.com