Complaint Review: WorkForce Appliance Repair

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Adam — Boynton Beach Florida
WorkForce Appliance Repair
1616 Florida Mango Rd. Bay B West Palm Beach, Florida USA

WorkForce Appliance Repair Dave Sold me defective clothes dryer with washer. Gave me lesser model loaner and never fixed or returned the one I bought West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Let us solve the problem

I needed to replace my dryer which stopped working because the motor burnt out. I went on CraigsList and saw mainly this company WorkForce Appliance Repair. They had many nice pictures of washer, dryer sets, so I went to look at their selection. I bought the nicest set that they had out of 3 on their small floor.

They insisted on cash so I gave a deposit, and paid balance when it came. I also gave them my perfectly good washer and the dryer which they took with them. The next day the dryer went out so I called. The next day they came out and told me the dryer motor burnt out and they would fix it. They brought me a lesser model as a loaner a couple days later. This was in October of 2013.

I called many times since then and they kept giving me another story. They told me Dave the boss would call me back since he never answered the phone, but of course he never did. Once they even told me that they had the motor and just had to put it in. That was over 2 months ago. As of today I still have 2 different pieces, and one is still the loaner.

I do not have what I paid for, and have not heard a word since. They also have a very good washer which I'm sure they sold and made money on. Obviously they never had any intention of fixing the dryer I bought. I heard from peopleclaim.com that I am not the first to be ripped off by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WorkForce-Appliance-Repair/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/WorkForce-Appliance-Repair-Dave-Sold-me-defective-clothes-dryer-with-washer-Gave-me-less-1125931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WorkForce Appliance Repair

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Let us solve the problem

AUTHOR: John - ()

We have recently acquired the assets (non of the liabilities or warrantees) of Workforce and are peturbed by the negative comments found posted on this site. Please feel free to contact John and Tony at the old Workforce premises so we can find a solution to your problem and give you the service you have paid for.