Complaint Review: Workman's Comp, and Private Town People

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, August 24, 2002

• Reported By:
Workman's Comp, and Private Town People
Saranac & Tupper Lake, New York U.S.A.

Workman's Comp at Work - Tupper Lake New York corruption *UPDATE Names of the corrupt in Tupper Lake *UPDATE Workman's Comp Main Slime Balls

*Consumer Comment: You guys!

*Consumer Suggestion: workmans Comp.

*0: Workman's Comp Update in Tupper Lake

*Consumer Comment: Re:Horton Williams investigation

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: lets get things straight

*Consumer Comment: Horton Williams is a creep

*0:

*Consumer Comment: We see you.....!

*Consumer Comment: Physo

*Consumer Comment: Get a Life

*0: Sold Souls for Workmen's Comp.

*Consumer Comment: Horton williams needs help

*Consumer Comment: We know you also Mr. Williams

*0: More Names

*0: Names of private citizens working with comp!

*0: Workman's Comp Update

*0: Workman's Comp Update

Its time that Workman's Comp stop living across from somebodies home in Tupper Lake with thier cameras, and invading thier privacy, and playing with thier telephone, and quit following people around, and quit setting up the parts places, hardwares, banks, to see what people are buying. And after three years of this, its not an investigation, its a violation of civil rights under the Constitution called TAUNTING OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. Have a nice day!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Workmans-Comp-and-Private-Town-People/Saranac-Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Workmans-Comp-at-Work-Tupper-Lake-New-York-corruption-UPDATE-Names-of-the-corrupt-in-T-7558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Workman's Comp, and Private Town People

You guys!

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I have been reading all the post here this morning since it is slow at work this morning, and I must say I have chucled several times. Do you guy have nothing better to do than being worried who is watching who? Who is a s**t and who is f ing who? I love reading all these posts, because it reminds me of the small town feeling. Living here in Miami, you have to worry about traffic, the rain, trying to understand spanish which I am learning.

I would give my left nut to move there and just see what is going on up there. I come from a small town in Pa, and we had the same issues, with the town drunk, the town w***e, the town gossiper. Man I whish I could go back, but I can not.

I am 60,000 a year doing computer work down here, and I know if I moved where you all are living, it would be working in the s**t hole McDonalds that you have. Please keep the posts coming, and if there are any women that want to get me out of your town, e-mail me at joejfw@lycos.com and include your picture.

See ya!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

workmans Comp.

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

Another Doc. for workmans comp. a bought soul , Last name .... Hazard in Williston VT. He works out of Spine Inst. Any body sent to him has to buy a $400.00 Bike and stay in a motel for 2 weeks in Williston . Its called The Work Harding Program . Workmans Comp. out of Coldchester is behind it . Also boy what money can buy to screw some poor disabled person . That is the fact Jack !!!!! That whole inst. is bought up , dont go there , or you will be worse off .
sincerly,

#3 0

Workman's Comp Update in Tupper Lake

Name of private investigator from Barre, Vermont:

Roland Bellvance, 55 Larue Lane-corner of Hill Street-Trial Hill Area. That scum bag doesn't have a licience to work here in New York. Plate Number: Vermont-->DAC-658 white FORD Expedition. New York State Police and local running the show with Wausau Insurance Co., biggest septic tank outfit I ever saw. Got one cop admitting on audio tape, "fives years was long enough to be harrassing anybody". The rest of you cops stick your nose further in this. The town may end up with a multi-million dollar lawsuit, that will fix your taxes. This town is full of nothing but busybodies. You can't clean up your own back yard, but always ready to judge someone else. For you filthy mouths making rebuttles against this, your noting but punks. Also one senator's office said, "that is felony activity, clean the brown of your noses".

Re:Horton Williams investigation

AUTHOR: Agent Tim - ()

Agent Jake, have you got the video of that

paranoid freak? Send it to the bureau HQ

in Albany.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

lets get things straight

AUTHOR: A,manda - ()

I would just like to say whoever has been writing to HOrton under my name or has mentioned my name in this ridiculous thing, please stop. I am Amanda Gonyea and this is my first time writing in this horrible thing. My friends have shown me what aweful comments people have been writing in here and I want no part of it. For the record, I am not a spy, I dont care or watch what Horton Williams does or anybody else as a matter of fact. I am disgusted by the fact someone took the liberty to use my name in this ignorant thing. All I know is, Horton Williams, for one reason or another, thinks that I am, along with my ex boyfriend and mother, are spies. This is not true what so ever. I am a bartender, my mother a hairdresser, and ex a construction worker. We would be the last people to be spies for Christ's sake.

Really the only reason I am writing is because i saw what some Marilyn woman wrote in here. It made me very upset and disgusted. It was apparently one of my friends wrote it. Her name is not Marilyn, but i wont say who she is. I told her to erase what she wrote but i guess it was impossible. so i decided to write and appologize for the cruel things she said about Horton. It wasnt right for her to say those things. and i didnt say any of those things either.

So Horton, i just wanted to tell you that i feel sorry for you. im sure your life hasnt been easy, as my own hasnt. And please dont think im a spy, because God knows im not. Im just a regular 21 year old female trying to make it through life, as unkind as it may be. Sorry for the missunderstanding and all the s**t people have said.

Sincerely,

Amanda Sue Gonyea

Horton Williams is a creep

AUTHOR: marilyn - ()

Everyone knows that you have followed Amanda Gonyea around and tried to scare the s**t out of her....but you know what creep...it hasn't worked!

Amanda knows that you are just a schizophrenic whos one personality is an abusive father who drove his eldest to shoot himself and the other is a paranoid freak that thinks everyone is out to get him.

Personally everyone in this town thinks you need help but are afraid to confront you on it because you would probably kill them. We all know that you have a video recorder facing the lake view house across the street and that you have illegal guns hidden up there that only a professional sharp shooter should be using.

How you got these weapons no one will know but all i hope for is that you are stopped. If you keep pushing this little sharade you will get burned and thrown in jail where you belong. So stop all this foolishness Horton and get rid of this "rip off" report and clear all these good peoples names.

Your psychoticness needs to end and you should go seek help for yourself. Im sure having your son Chris kill himself because of you is one big burden....and im sure you never received therapy for it! Good luck in your search for redemption. Have a nice life!!!

#7 0

AUTHOR: - ()

You two low lifes accross the street. Daniel Hutt Jr. told me, "your right about the camera's" and quote he said "It was a nice income" . Im not going to answer you indiots anymore . A lawyer said you would deny it all . Typical trash . A good number of you have all been fingered and the next time I put something in I will finger quite a few more . P.S The mayor told me thats the chief of police was giving orders to remove your trash out of town . I know your there and anybody they put in that house is there for 1 purpose . Oh by the way my friend said you squirmed just like worms when the binoculars were on you . I have over 5 witnesses to put you right in the septic pipe out to sea . See if you can come up with some more cheap shots . HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 0

We see you.....!

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

Horton,

We all watch you, you're right about that one. Me and all my friends spend a hard spent weekend every week seeing what horton williams is up too. We follow your slutty little daughter and her lil kennedy man who by the way was sleeping with her in your bed just the other nite. But that is besides the point.

I follow you to luis Marouns to get your pack of cigs that the state pays for. Oh yah horton we know you man. YOu think by calling the Police on us will work, you have another thing coming my friend oh yah, definetly. And the thing i am going to leave you with on a final note is you should tell your wife to stop calling that other guy cuz we heard that conversation and i'll tell you you wouldn't like it.

Physo

AUTHOR: Becky - ()

Mr Williams you are a nut case . You are a useless piece of sh** . I dont care if you know my real name or not . If you dont like this town leave you would be doing everyone a favor . You have alot of nerve talking about people when all you do is poke in peoples lives and cant keep your own life under controll . Why dont you try controlling your 16 year old s**t daughter and worry about her insted of being a physo.

Get a Life

AUTHOR: Becky - ()

You need to get a f* in life . No one is watching you and spying on you . I think your a phyco who better go get some help .

#12 0

Sold Souls for Workmen's Comp.

AUTHOR: - ()

Is this the best s**t packing rebuttal you can come up with. Are you going to hide behind your Josh/Joshua symbol? I think Tupper Lakers are not you. Two cops, one local, and one state admitted to your garbage that I put in the computer and said it was true. Do you know who they are? The best part of you people dripped down your father's leg. If you don't mind your own business I am going to reveal some more of you slimeballs of birth defects and you can try to keep hiding but pretty soon everybody will know who a lot of you are. I haven't forgotten the linence plates. Your practice in Masawippe scout camps, we got your number. You people are shell screwed, that means your empty. Your so hard up you'll do anything. Whats the matter, the truth hurt? If any of you follow me around anymore I will have you arrested, and believe me I know who you are. P.S. I forgive you all because you can't help being what you are. Have a nice day!!!

Horton williams needs help

AUTHOR: Joshua - ()

Mr Horton williams we all know that this is you writing down everyones name like you run the show and you are the king. You have some issues my friend thinkin that the cops have nothing better to do then watch YOUR house of all people. Knowing some of these people you mentioned obviously you were brought up in a make believe world in where that you tell stories some many times you have learned to believe them as true. These cops are out here day after most with familys risking there necks to protect citizens or in your case "slimeballs". If you ask me you are the slime ball, What is wrong with you in the head to be giving you the idea that they tap your phone. Why would they do this? No, honestly break it down for everyone reading this because we have no idea what you are talking about. Just live your life and let others live theres, Because for one they don't waiste there time on losers... Do you think taht you keep them up at nite? Seriously... Get off it man. Sincerely, ALL tupper lakers.

We know you also Mr. Williams

AUTHOR: Josh - ()

Mr Williams just to let you know you are a Paranoid Idiot thinking that the cops waiste there time on a scum bag like you stupid excuse for a living being. YOu need to relax and get off the boos because we don't wanna listen to waht you have to say you are a mistake in life And the prime canidate for birth control,SO You talk about right being violated how about Defimation of character you moron. You can't just throw around names and hide your own like a little pansy, But we know who you are, you boozin idiot. SO go beat your wife and sit back and booze alright.

#15 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Marie Maclain is insurance adjuster for Wausau Insurance, Vermont's garbage investigators full name will be next filing. By the way she lives in Endicott NY. Your linence plates and vin numbers will appear for everybody to read about you and investigate you. What a big septic tank this place is. But, arou8nd here there is no shortage of that. S.!!!!!!on a stick.

#16 0

#17 0

#18 0

#19 0

McGibbian

Did you people realize, including the names above yours, you keep sticking your noses in peoples business and making acquesations. Your all open for lawssuits. Theres more of you people that will appear here later. Aggrevated harassment.

Paid witnesses is as credible as who they want to screw, you may end up in Supreme Court. Are you still meeting at Top Notch Motel and living in the Plaza Hotel? I thought you had more class than that.

#20 0

#21 0

#22 0

#23 0

#24 0

Names of private citizens working with comp!

Here they are:

Private Investigator lives in Berry, Vermont on Trial Hill.

Mclain state investigator

LaMeres

Mike Keniston

Chris Keniston

Mark Wells

These are a select few privately video taping people, following people around, and are loaning their cars so some investigators for the insurance company and state. So if somebody gets plates runned it will come back to local nobodies. There is more names what will appear later if you don't leave people alone. We all need to go down together and complain at once and have these people removed from town. Also do they park in front of your house with a van, or small cars, are you being followed, have they got your phone tapped, or their probably running their mega-phones to pick up your conversations in your house. Call your senetor and complain, also they got in big trouble for doing this in Albany and got caught red handed. Stick up for your rights.

#25 0

#26 0

Workman's Comp Update

AUTHOR: - ()

If you don't get out of town, names of businesses and people will be given out, so everyone knows who you are. Have a Nice Day!

#27 0