Complaint Review: worksitecenter.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: Darrin D. — Kalamazoo Michigan

worksitecenter.com Mark Shelby 617 606 7052 suspicious but convincing , Internet

About a week ago I placed an ad on craigslist for painting services and I have had two responses, both of them scams.  The first was just an email from Aaron Wilson looking for a "personal assistant", perhaps you have heard of this.  It was pretty obvious this was bunk.  The second was a phone call from a business called worksitecenter.com.  I was skeptical right away and started asking questions about the company, so the woman I was talking to, Shelby, emailed me a link to their website.  It looked okay but I still wasn't convinced.  They wanted 90 dollars for a background check in order to receive leads on jobs that were bank foreclosed homes.  So instead of just giving them the cash and finding out later if it was a scam I looked on ripoffreport.com to see if anyone else had complained about this company and sure enough someone had.  That is enough for me.  I am glad there is a site out there like this and if this helps anyone from making a 90 dollar mistake I am glad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worksitecentercom/internet/worksitecentercom-Mark-Shelby-617-606-7052-suspicious-but-convincing-Internet-1034877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worksitecenter.com