Complaint Review: worksourcecenter.net

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: kevin — humboldt Tennessee United States of America
worksourcecenter.net

worksourcecenter.net Jordan contact me after see my ad on graig list, said that they had 4months of work on bank foreclosed homes. I do work for serval bank s and asked Jordan who would be paying jackson, Internet

Was contacted after posting ad on graig list and Jordan told me they had 4 months of work on bank foreclosed homes. They wanted me to pay 99.00 for a background check for the banks. I asked who would be paying and they said the banks. So I got her number 312-546-4273. and web site worksoucrecenter.net. I then called banks in my area and noone had heard of them. I checked web site and seen where there was a scam on another graig list user. Beware I believe it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worksourcecenternet/internet/worksourcecenternet-Jordan-contact-me-after-see-my-ad-on-graig-list-said-that-they-had-974726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worksourcecenter.net