Complaint Review: worksourcecenter.net

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: George — Sonora California United States of America
worksourcecenter.net

worksourcecenter.net asked fo $99.00 and supplied no leads , Internet

I received a call on my business phone saying that too much work was sent out to my area and if I wanted , they would send some my way. I called the number left was told if I wanted to be supplied
with bank repo painting leads, they would need $99.00 for a background check. They asked for a company check, acct. number and routing #. On the application they asked me to type in my name as a signiture and told me the check was going to fed check. Leads were to be supplied in 3 to 5 days. Someone named ipower cashed the check, no phone # , no leads as of 1.5 months later, hung up on me at thier co. number, transferred to thier support people where no one ever answerd an received a bunch of promise empty e-mails. These people operate on a national level and are probably screwing everyone. I told them I would be contacting the state Attorney General and they said that they don't care, that they are just middle men. They are vulchers and employee young  uneducated girls to answer phones and I would not do business with these people if I were you.
George (Sonora) Ca.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/worksourcecenternet/internet/worksourcecenternet-asked-fo-9900-and-supplied-no-leads-Internet-992895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on worksourcecenter.net