Complaint Review: World Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:Altus Oklahoma
World Benefits
100A Walnut D15 Suite740 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

World Benefits ripoff, dishonest, should be punished Champlain New York

I recieved a phone call about a benefits package. It was a 2000 dollar Visa card limit and a membership fee of $299.00. That was in March when I recieved that phone call now it is November ans still have not recieved my package.

I called numerous of times and got the same excuse which was they were late shipping the package and have not recieved a tracking number and to call back. Still I called back and got the same response.

I don't think I should be punished for trying to build my credit and help my family. If there is anyone who can help please contact me.

Mia
Altus Oklahoma

Mia
Altus, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/World-Benefits-ripoff-dishonest-should-be-punished-Champlain-New-York-117948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Benefits