Complaint Review: World Class Water

3603 N Palafox St pensacola, Florida USA
  • Phone: 6783647700
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

World Class Water Rainsoft Pensacola Rainsoft Rainsoft pensacola ripp off pensacola Florida

These guys over stated their relationship with home depot to get my business. They simply give 15% of any sale they get from offering free water tests to Home Depot as commission. Home Depot wouldn't even discuss my issues as they truly have NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM.I bought a system two years ago and they lied about service costs, filters to change etc.. It has not made my water soft. It is "softer". Still have lime scale and if I turn on more than one faucet the water stinks again. The units are very small compare to my neighbors. I feel ripped off. I paid off the financing as the interest rate was way higher than they told me at time of sale. Nothing they said during the "Demo" ever came true. I am no longer going to keep dumping money into these systems. You would think for $8,000 I was getting the best. With interest I paid closer to $10,000. I feel they simply lied. I am cutting my losses. I post this as fair warning. The sad thing is, this is my second home that we only use half of the year. I AM A FOOL..........Serious buyer's remorse!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2014 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Class-Water/pensacola-Florida-32505/World-Class-Water-Rainsoft-Pensacola-Rainsoft-Rainsoft-pensacola-ripp-off-pensacola-Flo-1136736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Class Water