Complaint Review: world com wireless

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2002

• Reported By:summerfield Il
world com wireless
P.O. Box 259 Newark,NJ 07101-0259 newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

world com wireless ripoff ripoff abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell cheated employees and screwed the customers even more con artist fake ripoff newark, njnewark New Jersey

I recieved a phone from Worldcom and noticed it was on roam all the time so I called them and they tried to reprogram the phone. When it wouldn't reprogram they said they would send me another phone. I waited for the other phone for a week and no phone so I called them about it. Received another phone a week later and the same thing,it was on roam. Another phone comes thereby making it 3 phones I have received. Sent all 3 phones back. Called them and told them to cancel my contract. I was told that if I wanted to cancel I should have canceled it within a certain amount of time. I am still getting bills of which I am not paying.

Summerfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2002 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-com-wireless/newark-New-Jersey-07101/world-com-wireless-ripoff-ripoff-abused-mistreated-ripoff-business-from-hell-cheated-emp-18310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world com wireless