Complaint Review: World Education Services

• Reported By: Jadam7 —
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146 New York, New York USA

World Education Services Absolute disaster.... New York New York

I applied for Evalution of my certificates. But after four days WES send me an email that they need certificates direct from institution in sealed envelope . I called and also send 4 emails stated that please don't evaluate because I don't have anybody there so please refund my money ( $ 212.00 ). My WES ref #2513839 dated : 012014. After following couple of times with phone calls and emails . I got reply from WES stated that they will reiew my request and if it is approved, an administrative fee in the amount of $50.00 will apply, I saw there are 120 complainta aganist them so how many $50.00 they collected without doing any service to the public , I think World Education Services scaming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Education-Services/New-York-New-York-10004/World-Education-Services-Absolute-disaster-New-York-New-York-1121400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Education Services