Complaint Review: World Finance Corporation

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: jbd3 — Russelvill Kentucky
World Finance Corporation
125 Sam Walton Dr Russellville, Kentucky USA

World Finance Corporation Harrassment and Fraud and Forgery Russellville Kentucky

Some how WFC has obtained a lien on my vehicle. After being asked countless of times do I want to use my vehicle for colateral and my wife and I verbaling saying no over the phone and face to face the have still managed to get a lein on our vehicle. The only way we found out was through another company that had let us know. I confronted WFC with this and they said that we okayed it by our signature. My wife and I has never okayed anything and we are looking for help with this issue as we feel something suspicious has happend here. Any info on what to do here would be helpful. There is much much more to this story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Finance-Corporation/Russellville-Kentucky-42276/World-Finance-Corporation-Harrassment-and-Fraud-and-Forgery-Russellville-Kentucky-1069022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Finance Corporation