Complaint Review: World Finance in Decatur Georgia

4108 Covington Hwy Ste B Decatur, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 706-342-3994
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

World Finance in Decatur Georgia Lied on me to their corporate office Decatur Georgia

*Author of original report: oh I also forgot to mention that the corporate manager said...

I was harrassed by world finance loan company in Decatur, Ga by them visiting my home. I was also harrassed by this company every time they called my phone, and everytime they called my work-place. I am so distraught and stressed out with these people harrassing me and showing up on my doorstep. They have vilolated my personal space. I was two payments behind. One for october 2013 and one for november 2013.

I decided that I could rob peter to pay paul today, and tried to pay them by entering their office today 11-14-13 at 10;00am. I went in the office and a young lady asked if she could help me. I told her yes, and that I was here to make my october's payment. She called me over to sit down at her desk. So then, she asked me how much I was paying and when would I be in to make november's payment. I told her I didn't know when. So, she called her manager over to her desk and the manager looked at me and asked the representative what was the problem.

So the rep told her that I said I didn't know when I would be in to make november's payment. So, the manager said how are you doing Ms.Juanita....so I didn't respond the way she wanted me to. So, then she asked me to give her a date of when I could make the next payment, and I told her that I wasn't for sure yet, and that I needed to go home look at my calender and other bills so I can come up with a date. She stated to me that I had an attitude so she threw my money back at me and said I will see you in court.

I left the establishment, but then called them back and asked for their corporate office number. The manager gave the number too me and stated that while I'm on the phone with coprorate for me to be sure and tell them how many times I called her cell phone. I told her she was crazy because I don't know her like that, and that I don't have any knowledge of her cell phone. So, after she hung up on me, I called corporate.

One of the corporate office managers told me that he just got off the phone with the manager and she said that I cussed all of the employees out in that office, and that I was rude and disrespectful and threatning to them and other customers that were in the office. I told him that that information was bogus, and false.

So he told me that he believed every word the manager and employees said because they don't have a reason to llie. He told me I was not allowed back in that office to make payments and that the only way the corporate office would except my payment is if I mail them two months worth of payments that equal to $134....mind you my loan was only for $200...I had already made at least 5 payment prior so how and why I still owe so much money.

This place is very unprofessional, they are predators against working people struggling and their interest fees are outrageously high. I'm reaching out to everyone I can think of and writing about my experience and crying out for help...this company should not be allowed to continue visiting peoples home, harrasing them by phone, and having their co-workers to lie with them and for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Finance-in-Decatur-Georgia/Decatur-Georgia-30032/World-Finance-in-Decatur-Georgia-Lied-on-me-to-their-corporate-office-Decatur-Georgia-1099280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Finance in Decatur Georgia

oh I also forgot to mention that the corporate manager said...

AUTHOR: Juanita - ()

I forgot to tell the end result of my coversation with world finance corporate office...The corporate manager also said that if I don't mail in 2 payments that equal to $134.00 that they will turn my case over to collections and that they will petition to garnish my wages.

So I told him at that point I would seek a lawyer or legal aid help. So his response was ok then I guess we can go ahead and have your wages garnished starting now.....smh. I have already paid my original loan amount of $200 back with interest, but they just won't stop with the intimidating visits to my house, calling my cell phone every single day, and calling contractors that I do business with.

I'm still bewildered and puzzled by the manager accusing me of calling her cell phone....I don't even know her name nor do I care to know her name or her cell phone number. And the fact that she lied on me and had her co-workers agree with her on the lies is reall upsetting. My human and civil rights has been violated.