Complaint Review: world financial capital bank

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: jbl — baltimore Maryland
world financial capital bank
p.o. box 182620 columbus, Ohio USA

world financial capital bank BULLY BANK columbus Ohio

I made a small purchase of 22 hangers on HSN ,The Home Shopping Network in 2011. They were shabby and I returned them . I  recieved a letter of apology and a $ 10 in store credit. However, I continued to recieve bills with mounting late fees. I called HSN & was told I had a zero balance .

Unfortunately, the next month  I began getting twice weekly harrassing phone calls from World Financial Capital Bank,the credit card company for HSN. WFCB has no phone number ,nor e-mail address available to the public. I wrote to them & was told I had a balance that needed to be paid. I refused to be bullied into paying a bogus bill, but they showed me by wrecking my credit and turning my account over to another collection company.

It's 2014 & I am still trying to straighten out this mess. If you check out WFCB reviews, you will be appalled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-financial-capital-bank/columbus-Ohio-43218-3003/world-financial-capital-bank-BULLY-BANK-columbus-Ohio-1128837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world financial capital bank