Complaint Review: world golf tour

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: mike leatherwood — Jacksonville Beach Florida
world golf tour
San Fransisco, California USA

world golf tour wgt after i spent over $500.00 to this companty they delete my account and would not refund my money and would not returne my phone calls after i left over 10 message to return my money. they have stole my money and now i cant even play the dame game. San Fransisco California

*Consumer Comment: Also been robbed by WGT

World golf tour, Took money from me over a 2year pired, after i had spent around $500 they deleted my account and would not refund my money or answer any of my phone calls,left over 10 messages but they never call me back.Now my money is gone and i cant even play the game anymore. This business is stealing money from the people who play yhis internet game, they also have a skins game which to my understanding is ileagle gambling.

mike, Jacksonville Beach,Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-golf-tour/San-Fransisco-California/world-golf-tour-wgt-after-i-spent-over-50000-to-this-companty-they-delete-my-account-an-1098206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world golf tour

Also been robbed by WGT

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I have also been robbed by WGT. I have placed over $150 into this game, with the expectations to purchase equipment and play tournaments. I have only one account on this game, yet WGT up and disables my acocunt. I spend an entire day trying to get ahold of someone for a reason as to why my account was disabled. A response finally is received via email, and it stated that my account was disabled because it was a secondary account to a higher tiered account/player. I replied asking for proof of this higher tiered players account and also the proof as to how it is linked to my account. I have not yet received any reply, and am not holding my breath on receiving any either. I have  no other account on WGT. I do not know what other account they think that I have, but they are seriously mistaken. They offer no evidence, no proof and give a person absolutely no answer except that the account was disabled and will remain as such. I have done nothing wrong. I have not violated any of the terms and conditions. I have no other account on WGT. They have taken my $150 (stolen my $150). They have given me a reason, yet provided no proof, and have not provided any way for me to prove that whatever other account they think belongs to me...actually doesn't. WGT does not care if they are wrong. They only want the money.They got my money, stole it, and now will get away with keeping it. They do this quite alot from some post that I have seen. And to think that they just signed some big thing with the Golf Channel...a bigger market in which to take individuals money and then kick them from the game.

Feeling hopeless and violated,