Complaint Review: World Law Group

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ken — Metamora Illinois
World Law Group
2201 Donley Dr. Suite 250 Austin TX 78758 Austin, Texas USA

World Law Group Payment plan to payoff credit cards in 3 years - not even close - RIPOFF Austin Texas

I started with them on a plan that they promised would have all 5 of my credit cards payed off/settled in 36 months or less.  That was a promise/guarantee.  I got reall no paper from them but monthly calls assuing me my business was being worked on.  I did get papers from the company that handles the payments I had to make of $415 a month.  So about 32 months in they had settled the two smallest accounts and working on the third smallest.  According to the company of the largest two accounts, they had never even been contacted by World Law Group.  Over 32 months r so I payed them around $14,000 a dn they were supposed to settle/payoff about $17,000 in credit card debt.  In the end they fixed the small three for around $4500 or so but the large two at $12,000 plus were never touched.  I fanally got some statements and the fees being taking were large monthly.  They said there was no way they could finish this in 3 years as promised.  I canceled all services and t a did get my escrow refunded without hassle.  In the end I payed around $10000+ in to get $4000+ taken car off.  Some $6000+ ended up in fees, my two largest credit cards were never addresses/taken care of, and the 3 year promise was a complete lie.

I saved what little paperwork they ever gave me and I want part in any class action law suit against them.  I consider what  they did to be lie to the customer and over charge/charge hidden fees, and never intend to do as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Law-Group/Austin-Texas-78758/World-Law-Group-Payment-plan-to-payoff-credit-cards-in-3-years-not-even-close-RIPOFF-1098463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Law Group