Complaint Review: World Law Group

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Polacca Arizona
World Law Group
4500 S. 129th E. Ave., Suite 175 Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

World Law Group Global Client Solutions; World Law Debt; World Law Processing I have been scammed by this company/companies too! Tulsa Oklahoma

I was looking up information on World Law and Global Solutions because I have just been ripped off and found this site.  I thought I was getting a service, supposedly from tax breaks from the Government, to help me pay off my debt and cleaning up my credit after  going through a divorce.  Now I know for sure I was scammed because I was just sent a letter stating that my contract has been cancelled and nothing has been done with my creditors that I have been told not to pay for the past three months.  I was struggling to make my payments, but was making them before I got involved in this company...now I cannot make the minimum amounts due and my credit is now shot.

I emailed all the people who have sent me emails over the past few weeks from World Law Group and the emails are now being returned stating "no such person"....I had been communicating by email prior to this week to them and when all of the emails are being returned I caught on that something fishy is going on.  I even left messages to contact me on the website over the past two days with no response.

Something needs to be done.  They claim to be attorneys...is that really true?  How can this be allowed to happen?  There is no way I can afford an attorney now to even help me with this.  What recourse do those who have been scammed by this company have.....they know this population does not have the money to fight back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Law-Group/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74134/World-Law-Group-Global-Client-Solutions-World-Law-Debt-World-Law-Processing-I-have-been-1067613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Law Group