• Report: #719710

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: idris — adelaide Other Australia
world market systems
3039 w peoria ave pheonix, Arizona United States of America

world market systems world market systems scamed me out of 6000 austrailian dollars pheonix, Arizona

On the 5th of May 2009 I signed up to world market systems, (bad mistake)
Phone calls and promises, sounds great how can this not work for me,
Sign up fee 349usd if I can remember right, but no one tells you about the advertising costs,
Anyway I thought you had to put money into a business to make it work yeah,
So all up I think it cost 5900aus can check my statements,
Three months passed received one check for 9 dollars something usd that is, still have it somewhere cause it was going to cost over 10 aus dollars to change,
To cut this story short its will be 2 years, in 15 days time since  I signed up and I have made 166usd for my investment of 5900aus, So  thats why I say they are ripoff scam artists who need to be stopped. can these people not look into wms. I tryed to contact them with no luck.

The Attorney Generals Office

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-market-systems/pheonix-Arizona-85029/world-market-systems-world-market-systems-scamed-me-out-of-6000-austrailian-dollars-pheon-719710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world market systems