Complaint Review: world reserve monetary exchange

• Submitted: Tue, October 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: angy consumer — ft myers Florida United States of America
world reserve monetary exchange
8000 freedom ave NW n Canton, Ohio United States of America

world reserve monetary exchange My dad is in a veterns home in a coma ( ww2 vet) and some how this scam of a company got ahold of his cc info. I have power of attorney and his credit cards in my possesion. They sent him some dollar Repeated unauthorized debits from CC . Never ordered. deceptive advertising. Canton, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Just the Facts Please

*UPDATE Employee: I can help you!

*Consumer Comment: Dispute

My dad is in a veterns home in a coma ( ww2 vet) and some how this scam of a company got ahold of his cc info. I have power of attorney and his credit cards in my possesion. They sent him some dollar bills and charged his cc hundreds.
They make themeselves off to be an offcial branch of government etc with there letterhead. Fake official seal and other wothless docs and want to try to keep charging his CC.
Company will not let me cancel. Fraud fraud fraud. This owner shoud be ashamed and go to hell. Get your act together attorney general of Ohio. World reserve monterary exhange is  stealing from the most vulnerable people in out country I am suing if I can find a lawyer.
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2011 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-reserve-monetary-exchange/Canton-Ohio-44720/world-reserve-monetary-exchange-My-dad-is-in-a-veterns-home-in-a-coma-ww2-vet-and-some-784775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world reserve monetary exchange

Just the Facts Please

AUTHOR: Mandi, Exec. Assistant - (United States of America)

This son of our customer is misstating the truth of the matter. I spoke with his father he is not in a coma. His father, who is a senior citizen, placed an order with us for our product. The purchase total was $117 and not hundreds of dollars as Norgard claims above.  We do not want to try to keep charging his CC.  The order described is in fact the only order entered for this customer. There are no other pending charges. Initially, we did not let the son cancel this order.  Although he stated that he had Power of Attorney he refused to send in the documentation.  Upon inquiry, the customer himself, was not even sure if his son had Power of Attorney.

The son was verbally abusive to our Client Satisfaction agents by using extremely vulgar language. Our agent professionally told him that if he continued to use foul language we would disconnect the call.

Our company went above and beyond when I took steps to contact our customer after hours to resolve this situation. Upon confirming with our customer that he did not have the financial means or desire to continue with this order I arranged for the product to be returned and refunded in full.

Further, there is no truth to the other allegations made in the original report.

Thanks!
Mandi Snyder, Executive Assistant

I can help you!

AUTHOR: Mandi, Exec. Assistant - (United States of America)

Dear POA,

I'd be happy to look into this and see what I can do. Our general policy is that customers are given 30 days from the receipt of their product to evaluate their purchase.  If during that time, for any reason, you decide to return the purchase we gladly refund for the purchase price. Without looking at the account I cannot provide specifics but I do know that we cannot speak with a third party until we receive proof of a POA, executor of estate, etc. Have you sent in your documentation yet? You indicated that your father may not have authorized this charge. We take fraudulent purchases seriously and should be able to retrieve the call to investigate this further. If the charge was made by someone other than your father we would certainly be willing to refund the full amount once the product is returned to us. If you like you can reach me directly at 330-244-4121 or email me at MSnyder@TheWorldReserve.com so we can get this straightened out.

Thanks!
Mandi

Dispute

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

Dispute the charge with credit card company. Then I would close the credit card account, as it may happen over and over as these folks find other scams to pull.