Complaint Review: world vantage

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — LAS VEGAS Nevada

world vantage Michael K Gallagher sharing bad business ethics las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: World Vantage & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

Michael K Gallagher IS ONE PEACE OF WORK HE LAYS OUT A PAY PLAN AND THAN WHEN IT IS PAY DAY HE CHANGES IT ON YOU. WELL HIS VACATION CLUB HAS CHANGED NAMES BECAUSE HE JUST KEEPS SCREWING PEOPLE. WELL HE THINKS I AM NOT SHARING MY MONEY WITH PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE HE PAYS THEM NOT ME AND HE THINKS I AM GOING TO SHARE MY HOUSE WITH GARY GHIRARDELLI HE IS NUTS. HE LIVES AT 9253 TOURNAMENT CANYON DRIVE ANT BODY NEEDS A PLACE TO STAY. STAY AT HIS HOUSE HIS FRIEND GARY CAN SET YOU UP WITH ALL THE DOPE YOU NEED LOVE SUZY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/world-vantage/las-vegas-Nevada-89117/world-vantage-Michael-K-Gallagher-sharing-bad-business-ethics-las-vegas-Nevada-1117748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on world vantage

World Vantage & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SophieM - ()

I paid World Vantage $598 November 3, 2009 to sell my Royal Elite timeshare. They sent me paperwork that listed a different timeshare than mine. I asked for corrected paperwork and they resent the same misinformation. I have not heard from them and still don't have the correct paperwork. I called today to get a refund and they absolutely refused. It is their company policy "no refunds". They use the excuse that they are paying the cost to advertise and they will sell it eventually. From some of these other comments regarding World Vantage it sounds like this could go on for years and I'm not getting my $598 back. I've called American Express and they cannot guarantee that they can get me my money back. However they will try. Do not do business with this company. Definitely a scam!!