Complaint Review: World Ventures

• Reported By: Amos — Springs Colorado
World Ventures
5360 Legacy Drive #300 Plano, Texas USA

World Ventures Retire at 25 Plano Texas

I was confronted my several freinds who had told me about World Ventures and how it changed their lives. The first time when I told them that I was pretty much homeless and couldn't afford it even if I wanted to do it, the told me no problem. Later that day I was told to do what ever I could because I could get a BMW in 30 days. I was even told to sale myself sexually and to steal if I had to. I ended up barrowing the money and come to find out that it was essential that I go to these trainings that cost a fourtune. World ventures needs to be sured for their false advertising. They say you can retire at 25 which isn't true. I know people who have been promoted up in the company just to get more people invovled. I was also told by several people that they had beamers when they didn't. I just want the money I put into it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Ventures/Plano-Texas-75024/World-Ventures-Retire-at-25-Plano-Texas-1067530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Ventures